GIB® No-Coat® Ultraflex 325
GIB® No-Coat® can be used on any off-angles as it flexes to any internal or external corner angles, i.e. from 90 to 270 degree angles, and thus is particularly useful for raking ceilings.
The paper finish
- Matches the plasterboard paper
- Has good wet strength to avoid paper roll even when the compound is overworked
- Has good scuff and sanding resistance.
- It is bedded in with the joint compound, eliminating mechanical fastening to the frame and thus reducing the risk of frame movement transferring to the joint and causing cracks or fastener head to show.
- The tapered flap design removes the need for excessive compound on the corner.