GIB TradeFilla® can be used to stop plasterboard joints as a base and finishing coat and is ideal for jobs requiring a small amount of joints to be stopped quickly.
GIB TradeFilla® does not shrink and chemically hardens (sets) quickly regardless of atmospheric conditions. When mixed with water it has a short 'working time' and then a chemical reaction hardens the compound. Before it is fully hardened it can be scraped back smooth and if necessary a second coat can be applied. When dry, it can be sanded back smooth ready for painting/decorating.
Feature & Benefits
- Paintable and doesn't need a finishing coat
- No shrinkage and hardens quickly
- Can apply a second coat after 30 minutes if necessary
- Can scrape back before it fully hardens
- Sandable once dry
- Sands to a smooth finish ready to paint or decorate
- Great to trowel and easy to achieve a smooth finish
- Chemically sets to harden and is not reliant on air drying to harden
- Strong adhesion and suitable for bedding in joint tape
- Available in a 5kg bag